Katy Perry has recently joint effort with British MC, Tinie Tempah and came out with a remix version of her successful "ET Futuristic Lover". "ET Futuristic Lover" is one of her track off her latest album 'Teenage Dream', released in the United States on August 24, 2010. A tune that's not to be missed!

Check out Katy Perry - ET Futuristic Lover (Remix) video below. ET Futuristic Lover (Remix) lyric by Katy Perry also available after the jump.

Share on Your Facebook


Download Katy Perry - ET Futuristic Lover (Remix) MP3s for $0.15/track here



[Verse 1- Katy Perry:]
You’re so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil
Could you be an angel
Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating
Leaves my body glowing
They say be afraid
You’re not like the others
Futuristic lover
Different DNA
mp3junkyard.blogspot.com
They don’t understand you

[Bridge- Katy Perry:]
You’re from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I’m ready to go
Lead me into the light

[Chorus- Katy Perry:]
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your loving
Fill me with your poison
Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction
Boy, you’re an alien
Your touch so foreign
It’s supernatural
Extraterrestrial

[Verse 2- Katy Perry:]
You’re so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers
Stun me with your laser
Your kiss is cosmic
Every move is magic

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

[Verse 3- Katy Perry:]
This is transcendental
On another level
Boy, you’re my lucky star
I wanna walk on your wave length
And be there when you vibrate
For you I’ll risk it all
All

[Verse 4- Tinie Tempah:]
Yeah
Baby you gonna create a monster
f-cking with an alien
Cos once you let me in your world
It’ll never be the same again
We invading USA
The Russians and Australians
Cos we keep the radio active, uranium
Landed in a part in Little Britain, David Walliams
Now i’m in your Sun, your Star, your Mirror and your Mail again

I’m Saville Row
Taylor and mixed with vintage Nike blazers
I can read your body language like you just came out of LA ink
Caps lock baby cos i’m all about my capital
I think so irrational
I’m big international
All my raps is factual
I’m so supernatural
And I been fly a very long time
Pterodactyl!

[Extended Chorus]




0 comments: