Share on Your Facebook


Download Nicki Minaj ft. Will.I.Am - Check It Out MP3s for $0.15/track here

This is a newly leaked song titled "Check It Out" by American female rapper, Nicki Minaj featuring Will.i.am which hit the web recently. The song samples The Buggles’ 1979 smash hit "Video Killed The Radio Star". It was written by Jake Shears of the Scissor Sisters and produced by Deadmau5. She will be releaseing her debut album 'Pink Friday' on November 23, 2010.

Check out Nicki Minaj - Check It Out video below. Check It Out lyric by Nicki Minaj also available after the jump.



[Will.I.Am]
Step up in the party like my name was Mr. T
all these hating magazines got nathing on me
honestly I can stay as fly as I can be
if you really you get super OG
hunny`s always resting cause I`m fly fly fly
dumbones always testing cause I`m floating sky high
I stay n-ggerrific you don`t needa ask why
(?)

[Chorus - Will.I.am]
I cant believe it
its so amazing
this club is heating
this party`s blazin`
I can`t believe it this beat it bangin
I can`t believe it
(I can`t believe it, hey)
Hey check it out
check it out (x10)
yeah yeah I`m feeling it now
check it out (x3)

[Nicki Minaj]
Step up in the party like my name was that b-tch
all these haters mad because I`m so established
they know I`m a beast yeah Im a f-cking fab b-tch
haters you can kill yourself
in my space shuttle and I`m not coming down
I`m stereo and she`s just so monotone
sometimes it just me and all my bottles all alone
I ain`t coming back this time

[Chorus]

[Will.I.Am]
Check this muthaf-cker out
it got me in the club in the club just rocking like this

[Nicki Minaj]
Da done done
the sun done
yep the sun done
came up but we still up in dungeon
Da done done
yep in London
the competition why yet so we love some
how the f-ck they getting mad cause they run done
mad cause I`m getting money in abundance
man I can`t even handle these hundroids
duffle bag every time i go to (?)
I leave the rest just to collect interest
I mean interest
f-ck my mp3junkyard.blogspot.com nemesis
exclaimation just for emphasis
and I don`t symphasise cause you a simple b-tch
I just pop up on these hoes on some pimple sh-t
and put an iron to your face y`all wrinkled b-tch

[Will.I.Am]
Oh, we just had to kill it
we on the radio hotter than a skillet
we in the club making party people holla
money in the bank means we getting top dollar
I`m a big baller you a little smaller
step up to my level you need to grow a little taller
I`ma shot caller
get up off my collar
you are chiuaua I`ma rottwieler

[Chorus]




0 comments: