Caspa ft. Mr Hudson - Love Never Dies Lyrics and Ringtones

Monday, August 2, 2010 |



Share on Your Facebook


Download Caspa ft. Mr Hudson - Love Never Dies MP3s for $0.15/track here

New hot track titled "Love Never Dies", a collaboration effort by dubstep music producer from West London, Caspa and British R&B/pop artist, Mr Hudson. Still fresh out of the oven. It is originally Caspa’s latest hit titled 'Back For The First Time' without lyric. He’s now decided to get Mr Hudson in to vocal it and it works brilliantly.

Listen below to 'Love Never Dies' by Caspa and Mr Hudson and sing along with the Caspa ft. Mr Hudson - Love Never Dies lyric. Let us know what you think!



I still hear you,
I still see you
When I close my eyes
I could still feel you
And I still want you,
Love… never dies
Love… Love… Love… never dies
Love… Love… Love… never dies

We must have sat upon an old bench
For ten long summers
Girls and football, and it was green and birds and alcohol
I won’t forget the night that
We just couldn’t make you listen
You thought you were always right
But you were so, so wrong you were so headstrong, and now you’re gone
But I still hear you
I still feel you

When I close my eyes,
I still need you
And I still want you,
You see love never dies
Love… love… love … never dies
[…]
Abandoned by the [?]
mp3junkyard.blogspot.com
Because we were throwing rocks and climbing trees now it’s pushing rocks and transfer fees

Memories are playing
Like music in the distance,
Why did you leave the party so, so soon
You should be here with me when I play that tune
I still hear you
I still see you when I close my eyes
Love… never dies
Love… never dies
Love… love…love… never dies
Love… love… love… never dies



0 comments: