Clara C - The Camel Song Music Video and Lyrics

Tuesday, August 9, 2011 |




Clara C - The Camel Song Lyrics | Letras | Lirik | Tekst | Text | Testo | Paroles - Source: mp3junkyard.blogspot.com



Popular Korean-American singer, Clara C previosly released teaser of her new music video, "The Camel Song" and this is the full version of it. "The Camel Song" is taken from her latest album 'The Art in My Heart' released recently. The video is her third official music video after "Offbeat" and "Heartstrings". Pretty cool, down to earth, sweet and simple.

Check out the video below, and don’t forget to support Clara C by following her on Twitter and Facebook!

Share on Your Facebook




Send "The Camel Song" Ringtone to your Cell

Running through the forest hand in hand
Jumping over streams talking bout our dreams
We laugh we smile we dance
Would you give it one more chance
Please don't let me leave this place
I really really don't want to wake up

Cause then I'll have to face
All the thoughts that race
How it all ended up the same
Without you here in my arms

Keep holding on
Keep holding on

Remember how we laughed
Our hearts beating fast
It was like a scene straight from TV
We sped away from the cops on our feet

To find a spot on a hill
That overlooked the city
Still with you here in my arms

Keep holding on
Keep holding on

Don't forget the pictures in our minds
On the floor at the station
We could care less what people thought
The only two in a sea of blur
At the turning of a year
mp3junkyard.blogspot.com
With you here in my arms

Pizza and pasta with the band playing sinatra
Nothing else can ever compete
Like a two-piece puzzle
They don't even come close
With you here in my arms

We traveled the world
Pampas from brazil and brats from belgium
There's so many more places to discover
I wouldn't want to do it with another

Don't forget the journeys
In the snow solving mysteries
And in the desert full of camels
As I finish this song
I have one request
That you be in my arms

Send "The Camel Song" Ringtone to your Cell

0 comments: