Travis Barker - Let's Go Music Video and Lyrics

Saturday, July 30, 2011 |

Travis Barker - Let's Go Lyrics | Letras | Lirik | Tekst | Text | Testo | Paroles - Source: mp3junkyard.blogspot.com



Travis Barker has recently released a brand new music video for his single "Let's Go". It features some of the fastest rappers in game, Busta Rhymes, Lil John, Twista and Yelawolf. "Let's Go" is taken from his first solo record 'Give the Drummer Some' already available in stores since March this year. The album debuted at number nine on the US Billboard 200 chart, with first-week sales of 28,000 copies in the United States.

Listen below to Let's Go by Travis Barker and sing along with the Travis Barker - Let's Go lyric. Let us know what you think!

Share on Your Facebook




Send "Let's Go" Ringtone to your Cell

[Intro]

[Busta Rhymes]
Before I
Tell ya that im in it just give everybody a movie
They never seen imma hit ‘em with another elbow
Let me get up everybody, on your mark, so ya ready? Lets go
WOW! Ok, here we go again you see the way I’m blowin and
I’m like a mangala the way I be mangalin the beat
they call me DRACULA then you see the FANGS goin in
WOW! Uh huh, everybody know that imma come and imma go
Then I gotta(??) my show
keys to the ignition and step on the gas
and bust a bottle a pour me shot in my glass
where we at where we at WHERE WE AT?
And we back up in the building and we coming with a scorcher
Yall aready know who it is its Busta Bust and Travis Barker
Back seat of me see we gotta go when we hit the fire trucks everybody better know
That we bout to let it blow and we gotta get it you, everybody if your rollin wit me
(Lets go)

[Hook- Lil Jon]
Hey, lets go, lets go, lets go
Hey, lets go, lets go, lets go
Hey, lets go, lets go, lets go

[Twista]
I already spit it to the rhythm of the piano so now I gotta give the drummer some
Put the T up on the track will be phenomenal cuz when it come to havin a hit imma have another one.
Blink 182 times when you the Twista with Travis, madness
Kind of like a savage, grab it and murder it with the ? blood
Im a canvas and its kinda incredible how I spit it and get up of middle intricate piles of a kick drum.
Diabolical, the lyrical flow that’ll swallow if you theoretical thinkin that you can get some.
Imma hit’em with the Lamborghini flow with the speed of a Bugatti
I’m from another planet when I spit a verse with the weed in my body. And imma…
Hurt ‘em every time I get up in the booth, sippin on the liquor 182 proof
Mad when they that sh-t they neva let me loose outta the cage and seem what imma do
Its Twista the jace and the rock on the track, and hit cha with the Midwest flow
Even if you aint ready yet, all I gotta say is ready set, (lets go)

[Hook]

[Yelawolf]
Drive by, hit chu with the two piece combo while I’m hangin out the window of your Daddy’s Lambo
Scramble eggs, I got scrambled ammo, leave you on top of the water like a banana boat
Yea I’m an animal, everybody’s edible and Yelawolf is headed fo’ your arm and hand and yo….head, I’m a cannibal.
BUT if it’s a man (?) mp3junkyard.blogspot.com so I can f-ck and antelope
Soooo, send him to me in a minute when your finished and ill put him in a vice grip
ill put an end to the image and send it (?) f-ckin with the mic grill
(?) pull the trigger back in a submarine with sub machine loaded, in an ocean, high deep, keep him on the submarine imploded
cry my name mothaf-cker bomb an osis, me and im sick in the prog(a)nosis,
got more bars than 45(?) and I put you behind them and I’m like adios b-tch
I can make your mamma really proud to know me, and your buck daddy is kinda lonely.
Give me fifty bucks in penny rolls just to be in one of my videos yea homie lets go.

[Chorus]

Send "Let's Go" Ringtone to your Cell


0 comments: